We tailor services to client needs
Through our layered IT service model, we help clients identify and prioritize the area(s) of need. Often the solution affects multiple layers and we specialize in developing clear roadmaps to achieve the desired strategy. We have developed clear playbooks for every layer and understand how to align the efforts for accelerate time to benefit.
IT Operations Playbook
For mid-market companies, Perpetua executes a proven playbook for every service level. Our clients often are facing a roadblock at critical point in their company’s lifecycle and are unsure how to proceed.
- Do we need a CIO? Can we afford one?
- How does technology help us scale?
- How do we integrate or divest business units?
- Can we afford a massive ERP upgrade?
For these engagements, we leverage our experience, affiliate network and service framework to create a professional IT organization from top to bottom. We remove roadblocks freeing our clients to focus on their business.
For large companies, Perpetua helps IT organizations respond to specific challenges issued from the business or opportunities identified by outside consulting studies.
- Find a way to optimize our outsourcing model
- Determine how many IT staff we should have
- Design a shared services organization to drive additional value
- Improve the IT relationship with the business
- Improve the capability within the Office of the CIO
Often an external study just includes a target, but no implementation plan. For these engagements, we leverage our extensive experience in outsourcing, business/IT relationship management and IT financial management to design and execute a response.
To promote IT as a service profession and create a playbook for every service layer. We will share our insight as well as highlight other perspectives we admire.
Our IT service model applies to almost every type of industry, including:
Retail, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Engineering Services
Our clients typically fit one of these categories:
Individual company ($50-250M) seeking an IT strategy. They may have an IT manager, but lack an overall strategy or professional approach to IT.
Private equity or holding company ($200-300M) seeking to generate additional value from their businesses. They have limited IT resources and cannot justify a full-time CIO.
Large company (>$1bn) seeking specific expertise. They have a CIO and IT organization, but require trusted counsel with an outside perspective.
Sample Client Profiles
• CFO of $150M PE-owned services company seeking a comprehensive IT strategy to decrease risk and improve service
• CEO of $300M holding company seeking operational synergies between the separate business units
• President of $75M manufacturer seeking project leadership for major ERP initiative
• Large company CIO who was challenged to reduce IT staff by 20%